This privacy notice for Crimson Flow LLC describes how and why we might collect, store, use, or share (“process”) your personal information when you use our services (“Services”).
Crimson Flow LLC owns and operates petmarvelous.com. This document sometimes refers to Crimson Flow LLC as “we,” “us,” or “our”.
Petmarvelous.com is also referred to as Site or Service in the document.
Some of the instances where we might collect and process your information include when you
- Visit our website at petmarvelous.com
- Engage with us, for instance, by sending us questions or leaving comments on the site.
If you disagree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. And if you still have questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing to use our Services implies that you have read, understood, and agreed to this policy.
To improve, personalize, and support your experience on this Site, we may gather, store, use, and share your user information.
Crimson Flow LLC may use your user information to:
- Communicate with you
- For security and fraud prevention
- To comply with laws and regulations
- Track your preferences
- Analyze the traffic on our site
- To improve our services
- Provide social media features (such as the ability to share content directly to your favorite social media platform)
- Deliver content and advertisements tailored to your specific interests and preferences.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information You Disclose to Us
We may gather the information that you may voluntarily provide when
- You register for our services.
- You show interest in receiving information about us or our products and services.
- You engage in activities on the services.
- You reach out to us in any other way.
Please note that the personal information we collect depends on how you engage with us and the specific features and products you use.
The personal information we may collect encompasses a range of data, which can include but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
We do not process users’ sensitive information or purposefully gather personal data from minors under 18.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our Site, certain information about you is automatically collected. This information does not identify your name or contact information.
Some of this information includes
- Your IP address
- The device that you are using to access the site
- The browser you are using to access the site
- The operating system of your device
- General geographic location (for example, country or city-level area) and other technical data.
- How you landed on the site, for instance, through a link on social media
- Information about the pages you’ve visited and links you’ve clicked.
This information helps us understand our visitors and serve them better.
We utilize this data for internal analytics and to make our website better and more relevant to our visitors.
Like many businesses, we acquire data through cookies and comparable technologies.
You can find out more about this in our Cookie Notice: https://petmarvelous.com/cookie-policy
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to improve your experience on the Site.
The following are some potential uses for your user information:
- For the reasons you specifically gave the information, for example, to allow us to process, validate and confirm subscriptions.
- To help us deliver the service that you just requested.
- For support regarding our services and inquiries.
- To send you email updates about our new or existing products and services, and exclusive offers.
- To help us develop new features, products, and services or to improve currently available products.
- To safeguard our Services: We may process your information to maintain the safety and security of our Services, which may involve activities such as monitoring and preventing fraudulent activities.
- To help us develop and deliver targeted advertising according to your location, interests, and request
- To understand how you are using our Services in an effort to make them better.
- To assess the performance and effectiveness of our various marketing efforts.
3. WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We only process your personal information when it’s necessary and legal.
This is only where we have a valid legal basis, such as fulfilling our contractual obligations, providing services that you ordered, protecting your rights, or responsibly pursuing our legitimate business interests.
This section is relevant if you reside in the EU or the UK.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK GDPR, we MUST clarify the legal bases we rely on to process user information.
Consequently, we may rely on the following lawful bases to process your personal information:
Consent. We may process some of your user information if you permit us to use the information. You can withdraw your consent for the use of your information at any time.
Performance of a Contract. We may also use the personal information you provided when we are fulfilling our contractual obligation. For instance, when we are delivering a service that you ordered from us.
Legal Obligations. We may store or share some of your personal information when it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. This may include cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, protecting our legal rights, or disclosing your information as evidence in legal proceedings in which we are a party.
Legitimate interest. We may also use some of your personal information when legitimately pursuing our business interests. For instance
- Sending you information about our current offers and ongoing discounts.
- Displaying relevant advertisements
- Analyzing how you are utilizing our services
- When supporting our marketing strategies
- When we are diagnosing or investigating security issues
- When investigating or preventing fraudulent activities.
Vital Interests. We may also process some of your personal information while protecting your vital interests. Or when protecting the vital interests of a third party.
This section covers you if you are in Canada.
We may collect, store, or use your information when you have granted us explicit permission or implied consent to use the information for a specific purpose.
You retain the right to revoke your consent at any time.
In some circumstances, we are legally permitted to process your information without your consent, as permitted by applicable law. For instance:
- When processing your personal information is in the interest of another person, and it’s not possible to obtain your consent in a timely manner.
- For the purposes of conducting investigations, detecting and preventing fraud.
- Within the parameters of commercial transactions, provided we satisfy certain requirements.
- When a witness statement contains information that must be gathered for the purposes of evaluating, processing, or settling an insurance claim.
- To locate and contact the next of kin of individuals who have been injured, ill, or deceased.
- When complying with a warrant, subpoena, court order, or rules of the court regarding the production of our records.
- If an individual produced the information during their business, employment, or profession, and the collection is consistent with the original purposes for the data produced.
- If the collection is solely for artistic, journalistic, or literary purposes.
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the laws.
4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
There are certain circumstances in which we may need to share your personal information, including:
Business Transfers: In the event of negotiations, a merger, the sale of company assets, financing, or the partial or complete acquisition of our business by another company, we may be required to disclose or transfer your information.
5. OUR POSITION ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
While we strive to provide a safe online environment when visiting our site, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you share with third parties that we may link to or who advertise on our Site.
While our Services may include links to third-party websites, online services, and third-party advertisements from non-affiliated parties that redirect to their websites, services, or applications, we don’t guarantee them.
Also, if you choose to share your information with any of these third parties, we cannot guarantee the privacy or safety of the information you share with them.
Before sharing your personal information, review the policies of each of these third parties.
We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of these third-party websites, services, or applications.
6. USAGE OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
To enhance our visitors’ browsing experience, we employ cookies and similar tracking technologies such as web beacons or pixels.
These technologies enable faster navigation on our website. When you log in to our website or utilize certain essential features, we may send cookies to your computer.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Crimson Flow LLC will keep your user information for as long as you have an active account with us.
Unless you have revoked your consent or requested to delete specific user information, we may retain certain user information for legitimate interests. For instance, an ongoing business need ( fraud prevention and account recovery) or to comply with applicable tax, legal, or accounting requirements.
When we do not need to process your information, we will either anonymize or delete it. When it’s impossible, we will isolate your information until the time for deletion.
8. SAFETY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Safeguarding your user information is our utmost priority. We take the safety of your personal information very seriously and use industry-standard technical and organizational security measures.
These measures are carefully crafted to provide an appropriate level of security, considering the potential risks associated with processing your user information.
However, it is crucial to note that no data transmission over the Internet can guarantee 100% security. Cybercriminals, such as hackers, still have chances to circumvent our security measures.
Thus, transmitting your information to or from our site is at your own risk.
If you have any concerns about a potential breach of your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We don’t collect user information or market to anyone under 18.
Should we become aware that we have unknowingly obtained any user information from anyone under 18, we will promptly delete that information from our database and terminate the associated account.
By using our site, we assume you are at least 18 years old or the guardian or parent of a minor.
If you are under 18, we strongly encourage you to discuss our Site with your parents or guardians to ensure a safe online experience.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may have rights that give you more access to and control over your personal information in some regions, including the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), and Canada.
- Right to request access to any personal information we have about you
- Right to obtain a copy of any personal information we have about
- Right to request use to edit, rectify, or delete your personal information
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us through the communication means provided in this policy.
If you live in the EEA, you may object to our processing of this information, ask us to limit our processing of your information, or request the deletion of your user information.
If you live in California, you have the right to request notice of certain information regarding the user information that we may share with third parties for their marketing purposes, as well as a disclosure of the personal information that we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you.
You also have the right to request the deletion of personal information if you reside in California.
Crimson Flow LLC does not sell personal data to third parties for business or commercial purposes.
So you can rest assured that Crimson Flow LLC will not sell your personal data if you’re visiting, using or transacting business on our website. Exercise your rights under the Virginia CDPA.
You have the right to exercise the rights provided to you under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (CDPA). To learn more about our data collection and sharing practices, please refer to our privacy and Cookie Notice: https://petmarvelous.com/cookie-policy.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email at email@example.com or by visiting https://petmarvelous.com/contact-us. Alternatively, you can find our contact details at the bottom of this document.
Right to Appeal
If we decline to take action regarding your request, we will notify you of our decision and its reasoning. If you wish to appeal our decision, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within sixty (60) days of receiving your appeal, we will provide you with written communication detailing any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal. This will include a written explanation of the reasons for our decisions.
If your appeal is denied and you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Attorney General to file a complaint.
11. UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may occasionally update this privacy statement depending on changing legal, technological, or commercial events.
This privacy statement explains how we handled data over the previous 12 months up to the last updated date. But if we make changes, we will take the necessary steps to notify you.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US?
We’d like to hear from you. So if you’d like some clarity about this notice, please email us at email@example.com or contact us by post at: Crimson Flow LLC United States 8 The Green, Suite A, Dover, DE 19901